Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Update

I am in the throes of the USMLE right now. I have oodles to spew forth on the interwebs once I have the time, but for now I need to keep at this. For the record: my last post (where I said I was studying for the USMLE already in December) makes me laugh. I did that for, like, 3 days. Some good that did.

Topics to come:
- buying a home as an MSTP (with your own money!)
- USMLE advice you won't get anywhere else (alternatively titled: Why >80% of the USMLE advice I received did not apply to me at all)
- USMLE advice you likely will get somewhere else
- MSTP0 - MSTP2: how it changed what I thought about science/medicine/intellectualism
- Rants! I have 1 or 2 things I just need to rip to shreds.

I'm sure I will come up with more as I go. I promise, before I hit "publish", I will make sure I keep the wishy-washy nonsense to a minimum and keep things as short as possible.

Until then
R

No comments: